Who's Who of Redwall: Warlords

Started by calria, October 06, 2003, 01:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Well, Cal DID make the topic. She has all the say.

Scarwake

*points* So, tis still no reason to go off topic....*sticks tongue out*

OOC: I'm just messing with you, Tania
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

calria

TJ, you're off topic.
=P SPAMMER.

Ok, I've got a basic set for this done and I'm going to start making the pages to the who's who this weekend, hopefully... fun, eh?

Ashyra Nightwing

How odd. My IRL nickname is 'Cheese-And-Spam Sandwich', or just 'that cheese person'!

Retto

Ooh...seeing the page, I want to put my own info on this

Name: Cap'n Spigot
1st Era number/horde: The Deran-Jed Pumer Clan (#81)
AIM: zlopid
Are they in the picture book? No.
Why are they notable? In an age where everyone used Standard Attacks, Spigot clawed his way to the top with Gurellia tactics, and generally ousted DI from power, creating the Grand Royale clan before being destroyed. (And then he came back a little while later going the other way (so far down that you get quintillions of dollars. it doesn't work anymore))

Name: Leader Haruvar
1st Era number/horde: The Revolution of Valiant Light (#587)
AIM: zlopid
Are they in the picture book? No.
Why are they notable? A fair, a just, a fun emperor. This was...after we took down Orcrist.
interesting thing: this was just after I bought rovl.org, and was trying to think of what it might stand for. Revolution Of Valiant Light sounded cool...but no, that's not what it stands for.

In Other Times:
The Great, Scary Army of Nathan [REG #2] (#81)
Iraq [TURBO #1] (#50)
Vengeful Sousaphone [TSR #1] (#31)
I. B. Pog [TURBO #2] (#178)
Sunset-Picture Coaster of Doom [REG #2] (#509)
Oliver Trout (#?) [REG #3]
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

caedo caelestis

Quote from: Peace AlliancePeace Alliance

Peace Core (#971) <- first era, although i wasn't very memerable at the time (... even though i broke josh.... but nobody remembers that ;))

AIM: Sticker334

Photo: Yes, you could call it that

Info: I've been emporor more then i can count, and unline wolf bite i'm not going to try to write it all out just so i can have a really long pointless signature. I have been considered one of the greatest 4 players in this game. I hate a tick with wolf bite... Is that relevent? I live in CANADA!! NOT the country of ONTARIO!!
I remember it fine, broke you right back.

calria

bjornredtail

Name: Northland Raiders
AIM: bjornredtail
Why are they noteable?:
The first person to play RWL. Ever. The founder of the second clan in game (the Commander's Gild), and lost the first clan war in game. This clan was also the only clan to declare war upon the clan of winter (it was for land grab purpaces). Managed to get to rank #1 at least once in every round so far. Also, they kept the total warlord  listings from Rounds 1 and 2. Also, total attack and message records from round 1.
Hordes:
Round 1: Northland Raiders (#2)
Round 2: Northland Raiders (#19), Last Ditich Effort (#I Frogot)
Round 3: Northland Raiders (#10)
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

caedo caelestis

Quote from: calriao.O

caedo is Josh?
Yeesh...
Guess I kind of worded it wrong.
He broke Josh, then I broke him.

calria

Ooooh!

Ok... that makes sense. I was about to just completely give up understanding life...

Scarwake

*points at Sarah* Do not call me a spammer!! For I am not!!!

*looks to Retto* You know it'd be nice to get a loverly picture of you to go along with that information.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

Heh. *waves the Photo Album around meaningfully*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

Quote from: Scarwake*points at Sarah* Do not call me a spammer!! For I am not!!!

*looks to Retto* You know it'd be nice to get a loverly picture of you to go along with that information.
Toggie, something tells me the only picture we're ever going to get out of Retto anytime soon is one of a certain water-loving mammal.

Blackeyes

Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....