An emporor is lost

Started by Peace Alliance, October 09, 2003, 09:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

heh.
so your task is never done, Peace, if you want to take down all emporers without becoming one, tis kinda, well, impossible..  meh..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

bjornredtail

Possabilly he could take all down to a networth below a vacation or dead horde.... Though that is somewhat of a strech.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Peace Alliance

No, i don't want to take down all emporors. i jsut want to make sure that there isn't one guy way ahead of everyone else... and for now, that includes me.

Gen. Volkov

*Is scared, shudders at RR mention* I remember that... I so scared of you guys.. I also fear that I will never have a chance at the top.... *Sniff* and I was #3 in the first era before I quit....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES