400 huts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mass stoatses. Your percentage should be like this:

Rats: 5%

Weasels: 5%

Stoats: 80%

Skiffs: 10%

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loot until you don't gain any more money. Then, attack or sell troops to survive your economic downfalls. Try to keep your stoat number well up. Attack and put the land into markets,  and foragers. Once your huts do not give you any more leaders, Leader-loot. When you have almost a billion bucks, switch your land to mostly leaders and only a few barracks. Keep looting and leader-fooding.  Once you have alot of money, buy rats. ALOT. Smash the upper ranks like cheese on a corn-cob. Do this when you have about 4-5 bilion dollars, and 450 turns.  Put the land into guards and leaders. You can use your stoats for defense in case you get any retaliation. Buy a few skiffs, and sell alot of your rats in the beginning. Hopefully you will have enough money and food to make the transition smoothly. Then, when you have alot of leaders, loot and leader-food some more. It helps to have a clan to give some of your money to. Because when you get hit hard, your clan will be obliged to help after your money-giving spree. Plus, it helps your clan rise to the top. Once your leaders are happy, and you gain no more, make up a large rat-army, keeping only enough of everything else to defend. Attack with your rats, rising ranks like a jackrabbit. Repeat. :P

Any-beast want to comment upon it? I know it's quite scratchy....
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ashyra Nightwing

Ooooh...
Tis spiffy. And it sounds like the sort of strat that actually works.. Maybe I'll post mine one day.

The Beatles

Heh. That's just a variation and a hybrid of my strategy, which I taught you in the First Age, Aus. That's why it works scrumptiously, although you added parts that are incorrect. Markets and Guards are unnecessary.

bjornredtail

Sounts far too complicated. Personally, I like to use a catapult start. Put everything you have for the first 100 turns of protection into mrkets. Then invest into barrics or huts.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

bjornredtail

Take that back. There is the advantage in that no one knows what your heavy troop streignth is. But the reliance upon leaders makes it a diffacult stragity to use in the Northlands. But, I still really dislike the start. To spite the fact it acctually reduces your networth to start (delevoped land is worth less than undelevoped land) the extra cash is well worth it.  
AKA, Nevadacow

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

General Austin

Well, I wanted to have a strategy named after me, so I made this one up. I found it helped to have those markets because I hate losing moneys. Bleh. I also like havings billyuns of dollars and sending it to un-suspecting peoples. Bwehehehe. Be warned, you might have a billyun dollars on your hand. *sniggers secretly* :P  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

The Beatles

It's still my strat.

Arono

I have my own strategy that got me into the top ten (before they reset :( ) When you first start out, wait until you have 150 turns or more and then scout for 150. The reason for this is because you will be earning about 60 acres per turn which is quite a lot! After that, start building. You can build whatever you want, but build mostly markets, barracks, and huts. You will be earning a lot of rats, weasels, stoats, and skiffs by the end of this. If you keep this strategy up, you will constantly have more soldiers and leaders to than the people around you, which means almost always succesful attacks. Use this advantage to get a lot of land as soon as you get out of protection. If you do this right, you'll have about 110,000 rats before you even break 3,000,000 networth.
If you have any suggestions please tell me.
Arono

bjornredtail

Well, the starting rate is not mantained through a group of turns. So by the end of your 150 turns (3/4 of your valabule protection) you are getting 20 acers per turn.
AKA, Nevadacow

Blackeyes

Aus, I've been wondering for sometime now... what is your avatar?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

calria

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingIt's JESUS!
*nods in agreement with Ashrya*

You have to look at it for a second before you see it, though.

Sun Jian

I don't play for 2 days when i start on reg,1 for turb.i scout 350 times each then build...
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Gen. Volkov

*Has own evil strat for getting to the top, will never tell* Oh.. I'll take a billion anyday... course you'll never get anything in return for it.. but I will certainly take it...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES