I like to give good news

Started by Abby The Rat, October 02, 2003, 05:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruatine

*claps her hands* Yay!! My best wishes to your sister and the rest of your family. Have fun with him!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

calria

Yay Addy!
*cough* *late*

Whee... I sure am marrying into a HUGEMONGOUS family...
*stares at her family, which consists of herself, parents, 1 set of grandparents, 1 aunt, 1 uncle, and 2 cousins*

Mark

Quote from: calriaYay Addy!
*cough* *late*

Whee... I sure am marrying into a HUGEMONGOUS family...
*stares at her family, which consists of herself, parents, 1 set of grandparents, 1 aunt, 1 uncle, and 2 cousins*
Big family are annoying, but they have benefits in the end.  

Examples:

Ya wanna build a house, ya call your brothers , all 6 o' 'em.

Ya 'bout to die from lack of blood, ya call your brothers, all 6 of 'em.

Plus, you have family type things like my youngest brother (1) will probaly be a
uncle at 7...*laughs*
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

calria

*laughs*

*sigh* All my life all I wanted was a sibling or two... being an only child isn't fun, especially when your parents are college professors who find German opera and Italian literature to be the foremost entertainments for a four-year-old.
In elementary school, I could sing every measure of Tosca, but I didn't know what Saved By The Bell was. How sad.

I've compensated by having friends who I get really close to- my 3 best friends from high school are my "sisters"- but it's somehow not the same as having a real family...

Mark

Aw, well, ya win some ya lose some, I regret being in a large family some times...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?