Just realized

Started by The Dark Warrior, October 02, 2003, 02:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

*smaps TJ* No huggling, he's MINE. *nod* (Welcome back, Kilk!)

I've gotten a couple threats in the game before...but they were all brainless, overconfident dolts...one guy was emboldened by being able to break through my defenses after I destroyed all my guards, and demanded 8 mil in food. He wasn't too bright, obviously. So I replied, and said maybe if he'd stop being so rude and say 'please' in a nicer tone of voice, I wouldn't set my friends in the top ten on him. He never replied...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Riverpaw
Quote from: KilkenneBeatles, I don't reckon that will work, as Beatles does spend 99% of his waking hours plotting other players' destruction, it seems.

Really? How does he have time for sleep, then?
He said that he spends 99% of his waking hours plotting other people's destruction. That doesn't include when he's sleeping... :)  

Riverpaw

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing
Quote from: Riverpaw
Quote from: KilkenneBeatles, I don't reckon that will work, as Beatles does spend 99% of his waking hours plotting other players' destruction, it seems.

Really? How does he have time for sleep, then?
He said that he spends 99% of his waking hours plotting other people's destruction. That doesn't include when he's sleeping... :)
lovely, it was too much to wish for...
Hey, wait, what about college?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Kilkenne

That's the other 1%, John...And it kinda overlaps, 'cause when he's in class that's all he can think about!  :lol:

Ahh yes, TY for all the welcomes =P

Veranor

Why is it cheap? People blackmail people (in ways like this) all the time. Ex: "If you don't support my current campaign, I'm not going to support yours."

Do a search for "Machiavelli"
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

The Beatles

Hello Veranor. Unblocked me yet, have you? That is: have you put back some Redwall contacts?