Darklord Peace Alliance

Started by Peace Alliance, October 01, 2003, 09:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Story's have been told about the darkness brought apon RWL from people like Ereptor and Tarsonis. The evil these people brought. But nothing will compare to the oppression I plan on bringing as a dark lord. Wolf Bite the slayer will have his hands full if he plans on stopping me this time.

caedo caelestis

I don't remember any evil back in Era 1...

Peace Alliance

Well think harder... I joined near the end too, so i mean near the end... Who are you?

caedo caelestis

I can remember the end clearly, and as I recall unless you had around 100 million stoats, 10 million weasels, 10 million skiffs, and an unimaginable amount of rats, you did not bring any sizeable amount of darkness upon me during the final weeks of era 1. That includes Tarsonis and Ereptor was irrelavant at that point.

Peace Alliance

What are you on? At the end of the first erika josh was the emporor, and nobody could break him. he had a whole clan defending him, what were they called?

Fenix

yeah, well, i was changing races to get a food bonus, so i sold my rats,  and put 40 mill on the public market from a long time ago. i was broken, near the end. remember, the newb, that was attacking us.  and i had no clan defending me, i made sure that never happened. i twas caedo and i, period.

Peace Alliance

coulda sworn i was up against an entire clan called SMITEYOU or something.

Fenix

nah, i kicked them all. you wouldn't have made top ten if i had it locked, my people were land hungry bastards, indeed.

caedo caelestis

I could of breaken josh at any time I wished to do so.