Lords and Warlords

Started by Ereptor, April 07, 2003, 12:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

What about Iboze?  

Ereptor

What about Iboze?  Are you speaking in referance to Boze?  I haven't talked to him yet.  But i think all of the other admins are aware of the idea.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Holby

Quote from: EreptorYou are saying that everyone that is evil will attack everyone that is good.
Though I did mention that's what it would turn into eventually, read this from my post:
QuoteEvil struggle to create massive hordes against Good when their fellow vermin run out of resources due to excessive attacking.

I was saying the vermin would attack each other first, followed by hitting the goodbeasts. I didn't mention the reason, though, and what I was saying came across extremely unclear. Vermin would be easier to take land off, right? Because of their lower defense. So, naturally, Vermin would pick out the weakest- themselves!

Goodbeasts will win over vermin, because Vermin will basically destroy their race first. Then, the fight good vs evil will begin, simply because there's little other options for the Vermin!
I will not deleted this

~>John<~

oh cool....LoL, ok Idea Ereptor....it'd be better if you became an admin on mine and Cal's and Tania's site, and made that have 2 sections, but oh well
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

calria

I love this idea! I only wish I knew enough about coding to help out with it...

Is the problem with xepher that you need hosting? I own my own domain (www.puffandfluff.com), which has complete php/cgi/whatever capabilities, and close-to-unlimited bandwidth, if that would help y'all... I know it would be not with RWL, but if using it would help, let me know.

Ereptor

anyone think any of these ideas will be in the new expansion?
 heh

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*