Bounty..

Started by The Beatles, October 06, 2003, 12:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beatles

A not-very-good-looking stoat decked in bright blue walks up into the halls of the forum. He takes out a scroll from his haversack and opens it in front of a large audience, as he has the insignia of the Rebel uponst his self. The words he spoke are as follows:

"Inne thisse event of utmoste impportance, the Famed Rebel, King Usr, has found in his midst a TRAITOR. He leads a bedraggled army of bandittes across the Northlands, planning an awesome Guerilla assaulte against his Rebelssye. King Usr decrees that even though it be your Duttye to apprehende thisse banditte, he has decided to offer a BOUNTIE against this traitorousse Vermine. The offerede summe, including personalle cheques, assorted artworks made out of tinfoilles, and golden peices from Southsward, amounts to be Approximatelyye 2 billion Denke (RWL currency, equals dollars). The King wanttse this Wolf DEAD as soone as possible. He is assumed to be weak in rats, stoats, and weasels. Skiffyes are hisse stronge point. he also has a large number of leadersse that were press-ganged into hisse service by way of torture with Peanutte Butterre ande Snarklebeansse. Work well, for this is the Revolution you are preservingge!"

After speaking these words he promptly rolled up the scroll, bowed to the audience, and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You all know that I have done my best to TRY to maintain world peace. Please help me take out #491, down to the dust. He has time and time again been disregarding our orders to disarm, and he has weapons of mass destruction. I don't want him tying down my oil. Good day, all!

Annoyingly enough, the game seems to be down. I might not have the time to build up properly... darnit.

[Merging a double post.]

Veranor

Odd... I'm in. Perhaps it's just the login?

EDIT: Well I can't login now... probably the ebil wireless..
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Ashyra Nightwing

*blinks*

Now, that was just evil.

The Beatles

No...
I realize this is a long word, folks, but do you know what 'sarcasm' and 'irony' is?

Peeeeeerfect. The server is down, Aus gets in, he takes my land.
I delete. And I do not intend to return. It is no fun playing on a server like this.

[edit] Someone sent me mail... well you can just PM me, 'cause it got deleted.

[Merging your OTHER double post.]

Veranor

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

General Austin

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

The Beatles

Thanks. *touched*