Forum Into Site

Started by Guthorm Swordmaster, December 26, 2004, 12:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guthorm Swordmaster

I've changed my forum into a site its

www.lordsofredwall.cjb.net

Please give me some ideas because until I get some Its gonna look kinda bare...

Riverpaw

Hm... the advertising ban isn't enforced in the spa room? *ideas*
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Nohcnonk

Ashyra Nightwing

hmmm... A whole page DEVOTED to badgers. and mushrooms.

wolf bite

Quote from: RiverpawHm... the advertising ban isn't enforced in the spa room? *ideas*
Depends how it is done whether I will enforce it. Nice small posts that do not put down this site go un-noticed by me in the spa room.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Riverpaw

If one were to advertise a site which would possibly be competing with this site for members, but to do so in a polite manner, would you allow it?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

wolf bite

I think I just responded to that in the last post. I can not speak for the other Admins. But I will not delete polite, non insulting, information put in the Spa room about other sites people enjoy going to.

We don't want to be used as their forums, people should have talks about what is going on there over on their sites. We don't want tons of ads spamming us. We don't make the people here see our ads, and we don't get paid if people use links from our site to theirs. So if RWL will not take money for putting ads up, then other people should not put ads up either.

But then one topic in the spa room about some intresting twist or diferant thing they offer on a diferant game and the addy for that site does not seem like we are forcing it on people.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Sonoras

This is in the Spa room rules:

On a lighter note, Shael adds, this is the spam forum. Post as much as your evil little heart desires, posting here doesn't add to your post count. This is where all the pointless stuff goes. Advertising too. Little jokes, funny links, the urge to post something completely and utterly irrelevant, reminders, etc. Go forth and spam, my young RWLers