ha

Started by TR Shadow, September 18, 2003, 04:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

this is hasrd i have  big nose  .........

Ashyra Nightwing

mwererhje4121

im nythyyupionhg wityh nmty tyioiopol,ers

English Translation - Mweehee!
I'm typing with my toes!

Very difficult.

calria

How'd you get your feet to the keyboard? *stares* Contortionist...

TR Shadow

Quote from: The Lady ShaelI just realized something...all those spammers who couldn't spell, they were typing with their noses!! No wonder!
It's okay, Shael, you can say "newbie."

The Lady Shael

o.0

You can read my mind, Ju...

I was actually wondering if it would be okay to put newbie there or not, since it's sort of implying a stereotype...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Swordsgirl

Look! Typing with fingers! Wooo, so talented.

now i'm, yty[pingh with ther mouyse. whivch is surprisinmhglyu sucvcvressful. onm short wordsd t sdt.

That was probably more fun than it sould have been.
Probably the toughest time in anyone's life is when you have to murder a loved one because they're the devil.

--E.P.

I do requests.

Click here. You know you want to. All the cool kids are doing it.

Ashyra Nightwing

Hm.. I have a very large computer desk. I can sit on it and attempt to type with my feet.. It doesn't work out very well.

Stormclaw

I can actually type quite well with my toes. I typed these two sentences that way.

nose-typing is fun, but you can't do capital letters. so i don't like it mch.

*switches from nose to fingers* Bah. I didn't press that last 'u' hard enough, it seems. So... for my next trick... I will attempt to type two coherent sentences with my lips!

tvhis is why it's good to have your own computer. it would beinterestinng to explain why i'm kissing my keyboard, eh??

So. Four errors ('v' in 'this', missing space between be and interesting, extra N in interesting, and a double-'?' at the end of the sentence) isn't bad. I suppose I ought to attempt the elbow, at least.

hre goes nothing... St0rmy is l33t body-typist. phe4r da 3vilweaseladmin! he r0xxors.

One error. And I even managed to pull off two keys that required me to hit shift with one elbow and the other key with the other elbow. What's so hard about elbow-typing?
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

The Lady Shael

o.0

Stormy pwns us all when it comes to body-typing...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Abby The Rat

Next line is me typing with my toes:
How is this. It rocks havvbing wireless keyboard. I'm not to baqd at as long as I dfon't rush it too much.

not bad, but I had a habit of back spacing if I spotted the error soon enough. Didn't do it to much.

Next line is me typing with my nose:
i rocki when it come i to body typing. blike stoem said

You can't press shift and I had to stop as my eyes started to get sore...

Next line is me typing with my elbows:
i goty bnig elbow whivch makre

it pretty hard, I stopped because I was getting back pains leaning in a way to type with the bonely point of the elbow, the only point small enough to press the keys.

~shrug~  I could do better with training.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]