First Blood in the Clan War

Started by Mikalae Gildar, September 17, 2003, 08:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikalae Gildar

I think (not precisely sure) that I am the first beast at least from Winter to draw blood in the clan war.  Hooray!  I don't think so for the Blades, though...by the who, tell me who did draw first blood in this war.

I need to know for my epic History of the War of the Clans , coming out as soon as the festivities er warfare dies down and, well, I finish it.  Give me ideas, and if you want to help write it so it would be more objective that would be dandy!

:D  
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"

Abby The Rat

~groan~ you had to, didn't you. I've messages In game you before that WINTER IS BLOODY PEACEFUL.

We don't get ourselves into clan wars and WARS with winter shouldn't happen. I say again, winter is peaceful and that it shouldn't be our way to attack other people or kill. ~sigh~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

calria

Mikalae Gildar

:o fine then, Mr. Ad!  I quit!  Bwaha!  I resign!  I fire myself!  Bwaha!
:(
No hard feelings, I'm not mad at you.  In fact, I posted my resignation above before I posted here, so your post had nothing to do with it.  I know you are gonna chew me out over AIM, but I can take it.  Winter was great, you all are great, I love you all, but I have a simmering dispute with Loren that cannot be resolved peaceably, in my opinion.  Fare thee well!
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"

The Beatles

Quote from: Ad The Rat~groan~ you had to, didn't you. I've messages In game you before that WINTER IS BLOODY PEACEFUL.
Er... HAHA! Er, I mean, well, yesyesyes of course it is!

PS How can something be bloody *and* peaceful? :P

calria

*whaps Beatles with a piece of broccoli*

Scarwake

Hmmm...Quite interesting this little dispute is...Well, I fear the war with Loren is not yet over, for someone in their clan caught on that I helped beat down the leader and so on and watched him die...Oh well, I say.  I've got a good ole friend with me now....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album