Race Wildcat
Health 95%
Tax Rate 10%
Rats 3,092,878
Weasels 53,847
Stoats 752,171
Skiffs 73,483
Leaders 416,503

This dude not only hit myself when I could not get on, and took over 5k land, he also has hit winter members. I tried fighting back with stoats, but it aint working. I believe he has tons of guards.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Han Solo

Good i guess i shall sign my name as the "jerk" now.  since i guess that is the opinion of the great and admired deadeye.  reminder or warning to those who do not know.  don't attack deadeye if he attacks you and fails, ..... you might hurt his feelings, or worse....his pride.  oh dear me.

The Jerk

[Edit, I think I get Stormy to deal with this]

Han Solo

btw here is your attempts to attack me.

1.1 hours ago   Dead Eye's Amy (#488) attacked you!   You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
1,353 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
131,550 Stoats

1.1 hours ago   Dead Eye's Amy (#488) attacked you!   You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
40,627 Rats
You managed to destroy:
92,354 Rats

1 hours ago   You find another warlord viewing your stats!

1 hours ago   Dead Eye's Amy (#488) attacked you!   You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
15,392 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
134,529 Stoats

0.3 hours ago   You find Dead Eye's Amy (#488) attempting to disturb your Loyalty!

Dead Eye

Um, ok? You doubled post by the way. And why are you so like angry dude? It is a game. And whats the deal with the sarcasam. Little flame here and there?
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Almkman

Because he has no respect for the game or the forums.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Ashyra Nightwing

Hm. Solo, you need more skiffs. *nods* And I need more land targets...

*is rank 3*

General Austin

Favoritism, Favoritism...Sheesh! You didn't talk like this about Richard Rahl after Ashyra got hit 59 times, did ye? Pshah, mates. Pshah.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Blood Wake

if you want stats on people i'll give them to you unless it is scarwake, aus, ad, horde of wildcats (AKA Miner) or any blade member
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

General Austin

*feels special that he is considered immune to espionages* YAY! :lol:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Blood Wake

lol, i'm not even that sure who you are so please in-game message me so i know. sorry if i attacked you, i really dont know who you are. but i know i have attacked people in loren, i might have hit you
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h