I'm BAAAAAAACK!

Started by The Beatles, September 17, 2003, 11:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beatles

Hullo, everyone. You know what this means, right? You DON'T?
Simply put, the good Beatles shall get back to work ASAP. That is, he will use the good Retto's terribly cool idea to actually get progress done on RWCenter. Which means you may see things there, including a domain name, within the next months.

~Beatles

The Lady Shael

You realize this is about your fourth "I'm back!" post in the past two weeks? ^_^ But welcome back anyways.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Mark

And don't get yourself gagged again  :P

But non the less, welcom back!
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

The Beatles

1. Shael, what are you /talking/ about? It's my first and only. Show me evidence to the contrary.
2. *pityingly* Mark, I was not gagged. I simply flew to Hungary.

The Lady Shael

Hmph. I'm too lazy to go out searching for them, but I remember replying to several of them, saying, "Oh yeah, welcome back." in each of them. Or something along those lines.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

baska

Welcome back Beatles!!!Now you must stay!

calria

*stares at Beatles*
*slowly raises one eyebrow*
Hello.

(Wow... I'm so warm and inviting at 8 in the morning when I've had 3 hours of sleep...)

Ashyra Nightwing

Yay! welcome back, Beatles!

The Beatles

Shael, if you weren't lazy, you wouldn't find 'em... all I did was, once, post some ideas I had for when I came back.. but I was in Hungary then.
Thanks for the invites. I already have  some stuff up, I'll post links later.