On Terrouge...

Started by bjornredtail, September 05, 2003, 06:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjornredtail

Acctually 5, includeing my own...
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Dixie Ros?

Oh, you've got nerve, Nev.

Be Careful Who You Anger.

~Longbrush Dirgesong.

Landluber, looking for a ship, plus money...Lots of money.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

The Beatles

Wow, Holby!
I always knew that among all the people I know, including real life, you're the one that seems to think the most like I do, but ... this much? :D

~Beatles

On topic: Good luck, Nevada! You've argued a lot for me, and thank you, but yet, that's not why I'm saying this. If a free, dissenting voice will not be allowed, then what does a forum amount to? The principle is great.
PS To Mitya, the other day, I said you're an unrecognized genius, you argue ---- (I am so stupid it's hard to believe.) well. While that may be an exaggeration, it certainly is partly true.

Cheerios, everyone. If you're from Terrouge, however, still cheerios.

The Beatles

^BUMP^
Heh, people are avoiding me. Coo! Imeantersay, nice an' all, it's probably against some kind of Terrouge rule, and they're obeying it, by gum.
If this were a book, I'd probably say "Gotcha" or something, along the lines of "found their weak point", heh.

The Beatles

^BUMP^
Persistent, ain't I?

The Lady Shael

*nods* Very persistent. Any reason for bumping this topic? (aka triple posting. *gasp* You're violating a rule!!!  :P j/k, but not really.)  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.