If there was a world you could live in...

Started by The Lady Shael, September 14, 2003, 05:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie Ros?

Will do!! Thankies, Shasha! (If you don't mind...)

Oh, poo. She need permission to get neomails. Does she have an email?
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

The Lady Shael

Hm. She does, but that won't help. Once I asked her what her e-mail address was, and her reply was "I have an e-mail address?!" I'm still not completely clear on how you can't neomail her...I'm pretty sure she's been neomailed before...give me your username and I'll let her know to neomail you instead.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Dixie Ros?

user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Ashyra Nightwing

Mwaha. I play Neopets sometimes. My username is Pentephraxis..

TR Shadow

I would live in Xanth so  could have the power to turn into a penguin at any time.  *Huggles Piers Anthony and a penguin*

Of the choices, I'd say Jarrassic Park.  I've always been a paleontology freak =\.

Scarwake

Welll.....I voted Lord of the Rings, because as of now I'm wrapped into the world of elves and magic and all that awesomeness!!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Klamath

I think I would live on the planet Gunsmoke (for those that don't know, Trigun).  I've gotten to really like the whole futuristic wild west theme lately... I wonder if I could bear the heat...
~High Marshal Svoldira Klamath of the Aurelia Corps~

Underneath the blue sky, the wind blows toward the future,
as if embracing the rays of the sun.
Merely wandering along,
I leave behind only a trail of footsteps.