Can anyone help me?

Started by Shogun, September 11, 2003, 04:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shogun

For some reason, I have not recieved my validation code. It has been 2 days since i got my new account, and ive used the 150 turns or however many it is. BUT i cant do anything since i dont have my validation code. Does anyone know what i should do about this, or if it normaly comes later than this? I cant even message the admins, so if anyone can give some advice for what to do, itll be greatly appreciated.
My siggy died :(

calria

You should have gotten the e-mail containing the validation code at the same time when you signed up with the account. Have you tried the link on the enter-your-code page that comes up? If you have and it still didn't work, you probably entered the wrong e-mail address or something, in which case you'd need to get an Admin to validate you.

Shogun

Im almost 100% possitive that I put in the correct email. Since it seems like i didnt, how can i go about getting an admin to validate me? Ive never had this problem b4 so im in the dark here.

O adn ive already lost 2k land. And my nets droped 2mil. Maybe i should just get another account...
My siggy died :(