Which Eras did you join? (Reg)

Started by The Lady Shael, September 15, 2003, 12:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Heh, right, only some eras you became emperor. Hm, so you joined when Orcrist was Emperor, I can still remember playing during that time...

Let's see if I remember the rulers of the First Era:

Stormclaw the Noble
Spigot the...Cruel? Was that it?
Shael the Benevolent
Ragefur the Deceiver
Orcrist the...Dishonest? I know that's not right, I remember it wasn't flattering...
Haruvar the Great
Raine the Short-lived. Okay, that's not right either, can't remember anything...

And I'm forgetting someone. I can sorta think so, because I remember us jumping all over Raine when he became Emperor for 20 minutes for ruining the phrase "Seven Emperors of RWL", like the Seven Emperors of Rome.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Stormclaw the Noble
Spigot (umm...I can't remember this one)
Shael the Benevolent
Ragefur the Deciever
Orcrist the Pretender
Haruvar the Great
Tarsonis the Tyrant
Raine the Liberator
I think that's it.

Riverpaw

I'm new. I've never played. I'm waiting for the next era. Then... **cackles** (secret RWL domination plan from another site, can't tell any more)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

*slaps head* Now how could I have forgotten Josh...I seem to think he came in the Second Era...but all the titles you have there sound just about right, Ashyra.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Klamath

I was definitely in the first, and I'm not sure about second... I remember a slight reset happening... so long ago!
~High Marshal Svoldira Klamath of the Aurelia Corps~

Underneath the blue sky, the wind blows toward the future,
as if embracing the rays of the sun.
Merely wandering along,
I leave behind only a trail of footsteps.

Badrang the Tyrant

I have played all eras, but I don't remember all of my names.  When I first joined (toward the beginning of the end of the first era), Josh was Emperor (I think).  My highest ranking was The Blue Hordes of Ungatt Trunn (ranked 5th or 6th), then I killed myself since the LL dominated the top ten and I saw what happened to Menatus when she left the clan....