Checking that I'm still here

Started by Holby, September 10, 2003, 05:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

I just received a complaint that I never occupy the forums. Deciding to prove this wrong, I, er, decided to post.

I clicked on the "Clan and general Forums" button on the RWL main page, and the forum came up. (Amazing how that works, no? I hear they call it a link.)
Right away, I got a response. I could even hear someone shout "Look, Holby's in the forums!" (I was ashamed of having made such a racket in the house, but I don't think anyone cared.)
So I set out to make a post. Thing is, I couldn't figure out what to say. Fortunately, a bright idea came into my head! Make a post about posting! And in the same action, bore everyone to death!

However, fearing this topic would be moved to the dreaded Spa, I decided to make a few guidelines to posting new topics.
So here you go...

I. Never post about posting, it's really annoying.

II. Never get hypnotised by these really cool smilies, and, as a result, end up writing in codes such as: :D:)<_<  >_>^_^(Y)

III.  :ph34r: <_<:rolleyes:angry:::agrees::<3

IV. Despite Holby's love for cheese, it has been replaced by formaggio. Therefore, always check your Italian-english dictionaries for what Holby is saying that doesn't make sense. (It prolly won't help, but you never know.)

V. When using Roman Numerals, always go up to at least VI because it looks better.

VI. The Window does not exist above the 2nd story. Also, only honourary window-throwers may have access to it during forum hours.
I will not deleted this

baska

Yay! I was the one who complained and made him post! Yay!

calria

May we all now proceed to eat Holby?

:D :D :D :D :D

Abby The Rat

~Smiles as he remembers his permission to be able to throw people out of the window~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ashyra Nightwing

That is.. interesting!

But there's something wrong with a few of the smileys. *prods them*

*cheers insanely for the person who took Rahl's spot at rank 2*

The Lady Shael

Erm. Go up to VI? *twitchtwitch* Bad Roman numeral in my opinion...not sure if you noticed the second meaning of VI there, Holbs...

But nice t'see ya around, we've been missing you. Funny how you're still playing RWL, yet not visiting your other friends on the forums...I thought that was odd, I couldn't survive without the forums. ^_^

*ponders* I think I've only been thrown out the window once, with Boze, when we both made that anti-VI/pro-RWL picture. Good thing the 2nd story is as high as it goes. It would hurt muchly...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

~>John<~

may I see the luvverly anti vi pic?
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Ashyra Nightwing

I don't know if it still exists... It was on Boze's server, and that went down..

The Beatles

Freeaworr, screech. *arrives*

Hint, I'm in a place where the drivers are fully qualified nuts. I'm not actually back, as such, you'll have to wait a bit more for that. Say, a week or so. (maybe even more)
Anyhoo, cheers. I see Holby's new sig, I LIKE! :P
Hrm, here's what I thought about.
1. Music share from me. Lotsa music.
2. Idea for crossbrowser RWCenter.
3. Blue Murder Solitaire - a game like Duels, but more free-for-all, and automatic, which means less hassle for me.
4. Redwall Web Archive, will explain that one later.
5. MORE SPACE. For the webhosting, I mean.

Hmm, what else?
Yes: Actually start work on RWCenter's brainchild. So in effect, put up a web form and hire out part of the work to enthusiastic friends. Meaning you'd see progress. Yes.
Anything else? No. That's a fair bit of Redwallish thinking, considering I spend most of my time with reading and math.

~Beatles

The Lady Shael

I should probably upload the anti-VI pic up to the album, I forgot it was on Boze's server, and I know I have a copy somewhere in my files.

*pats Beatles* Nice to see you haven't forgotten us. Those all sound like terrific ideas...BMS sounds spiffy.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.