I lost about 400 billion dollars in total this

Started by Peace Alliance, May 26, 2003, 06:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

First off, I'm adopting Mistflower. *smile* I seldom adopt anyone, so take it as an honor.

Secondly, I'm going to take a moment to be Mother Calria here...

*stands up her full 6-foot-one frame quite straight*

LITTLE BOYS!!!
May I REMIND you all of a few things?

FIRST of all, IF YOU BREAK THE RULES, you will GET PUNISHED by the ADMINS. This isn't favoritism- it's FAIRNESS.

SECONDLY, as we've all said, BANDING TOGETHER is part of DIPLOMACY. Diplomacy is PART OF THE GAME. Take it as a compliment, Peace- you're good enough at the game to be considered a threat.

Third, and finally...

QUIT WHINING!!!
All I ever see some of you do is whine about how this or that or the other isn't fair to you or to your little friends. Yes, you're excellent game players, but do you have an ounce of the ability to buck up and take what you give out sometimes? Not that I've seen.

I'm not taking sides, I'm not saying who's right and who's wrong...
I'm just saying that if someone does something like what you boys are talking about to you, you ought to be the bigger man about it and take it without crying and whining and moping about.

*done*

Notice how I didn't say anything about the rampant spelling errors etc.?

RazorClaw

Calria, do you adopt any funny, non-spam new peoples who come, or just Mistflower? Just wondering.

calria

*ponders*
Actually, I don't think I've ever adopted anyone before... neat!

The Mercenary

Calria please leave the forums again... I had such a good time without your obnoxious comments.

I like how you give yourself online titles with RazorClaw... Who would be honore to have the most hated person by many on this forum "adopt" them?

Calria: Just because you are completely inept at playing this game although you have been here forever, doesn't give you a reason to resent people who will always be better than you.

Mark

Quote from: The MercenaryCalria please leave the forums again... I had such a good time without your obnoxious comments.

I like how you give yourself online titles with RazorClaw... Who would be honore to have the most hated person by many on this forum "adopt" them?

Calria: Just because you are completely inept at playing this game although you have been here forever, doesn't give you a reason to resent people who will always be better than you.
There is no thing wrong with her...I think that Your just mad becuase Calria pionted out your wrong... on one's perfect.  (an excellent come-back right would be "I don't like being refured as no one").
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

calria

Somehow, I'm in a confrontational mood at the moment, and I just found this, so I'll take a moment to... hmmm.... perhaps the correct term is to righteously steam? Yes, I believe that's a good point.

I am not, by the way, obnoxious.
Also, I am not the "most hated person on the forums." I'm sure most of the people here agree with me on that. I'm only hated by a few assorted [edit term is dis-allowed, remember], and people who dislike those with more brains than is required to breathe and reproduce.

As far as being "completely inept," I do rather well in Duels. I haven't played any RWL games recently, so I don't have an accurate example to give as to my skill in them.

The Mercenary

Calria I have seen you play, and reached the conclusion you're terrible.

Most people agree with you? Wait who? Seriously who? Read what I said in the locked topic and reply to that.

Subway Eat Fresh

(To the admins: She started the subject again!)

The Lady Shael

- Warning -

No pointing fingers just yet, she probably posted that before we closed the topic and saw your apology. If this argument continues, this topic will not.

And Mercenary, what is it with you and Subway anyways?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

I don't know about calria.  After she massivly attacked me then we had a misunderstanding from era 1 that resulted in the Blades killing her, I told her I would be freinds from then on and never attack her on any server.  Each time I knew who she was, I would send her "still freinds?" Then not touch her.  But then she stopped telling me who she is so that she can attack me! Then I beat her up not knowing it was her and she is mad. One game I kept sending her aid and she kept trying to attack me with it!?!?  I would think she would have liked being off my list of people to attack.  

Oh well .....

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Mercenary

Blackeyes

Subway makes the best Pizza Subs ever!!!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Kenny Boy

Hey did you try the chicken pizziola???

IT ROCKS!

Um to make sure this isn't spam I better say something not-spammy!

Um, Peace, I don't think the admins would do that!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Abby The Rat

Why a topic that was opened in May 28 now running again??

It is Spam... Gah
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]