Chat room schedule

Started by The Lady Shael, July 31, 2003, 10:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aden

A lot of people are on vacation, so we might not get many people right now.

Edit: And I keep forgetting to come at the times. We need a real meeting with most of the committee once they all get back from vacation.
Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

Abby The Rat

Also, you lot need a better chat room, then what you have now. I hate those refresh types ones.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Aden

I haven't found many good ones. There's Parachat and Multicity.

RedCon

The Lady Shael

*nods with Ad*

Refreshing chats can be quite annoying. Also, I'm not sure if this is just me, but I get an error when trying to get into the chat.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aden

If you guys know any free chat providers, I'll check them out.

RedCon

Blood Wake

i think my friends got theirs at http://messagebot.com but i went there and didnt see anything
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shytalon

Try infinitechat - It's what the RFF uses. Not sure if it's free or not, but hey... it's an idea.
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Aden

Oooh nice. I've updated the chat with infinitechat. It's java now.

RedCon

The Beatles

What about... drumroll...
http://www.rwcentre.co.nr/rwchat/

Paintchat, y'see. WHiteboard and all. Those who can run infinitechat can run this. And you can draw.

[edit] It does everything Infinitechat (or AIM) do, ie. IMing, saving IMs, making rooms, passwording rooms, alerts, private speaking, and of course, drawing, with a very good set of tools.

calria

What about good ol' AIM chatting?

I have an icky computer, so it won't handle a lot of stuff...

shorestar

QuoteRedCon is in no way affiliated with Terrouge.

Whoa.  Low blow, Aden.  You could at least tell us that.

RedCon was originally sponsored by Terrouge, and I'm trying to figure out how to put the link to it back up, this time directed to the appropriate site.  We are affiliated with you, Aden, since you're using the name "RedCon," unless you want to terminate that affiliation.  RedCon is not part of Terrouge, like VI is, but it has been affiliated with us for years, long before you started directing it.  I thought you wanted to be affiliated with us.  That's what you said before.  

Is it that I was taking too long getting the link up?  You could have PMmed me or something.  If you don't want to, tell me so I can stop trying to figure this out...

Aden

Er, sorry, I wasn't really sure what it meant. I take back what I said though, since Terrouge has been sponsoring the idea of RedCon for quite a while. I understand the affiliation thing now, since you explained it, so RedCon is affiliated with Terrouge. Sorry for the confusion.

RedCon

shorestar

Ah, s'okay.  ^_^   I think we both got a little confused, then.  S'all good.