I'm new

Started by lolita, September 13, 2003, 11:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

*rolls eyes, sighs, and walks away*

I support the rule because it does more good than harm.
Anyway, I worship the "Ad"min. *nods* *smiles*

~>John<~

if u walked away, u must of had really long arms to type that message, eh, cal? :P  
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

calria

Yep! *grin*

I'm a giantess. *pokes being 6'1"*

~>John<~

hey, your not the queen anymore, I exiled u
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Ashyra Nightwing

Yay! Welcome, Lolita! *waves* Do ye like cheese?

Blackeyes

Hey, welcome. I'm the forum king.*snickers* I will let you know if you are cool or not in a few days.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

lolita

I read the forum rules though, and I dont remember breaking any of them? I just said i was new? Is that not allowed?

If your going to make a rule set, make sure they are complete, because new people like me have no idea what you are going on about if you dont specifically say what is not allowed...

And I'm still waiting to find out what it was I did wrong..

The Lady Shael

*pats* You didn't do anything wrong, your record is clean, Lolita. It just seems to be that you did something wrong because of a silly ban on "the word that means a person is new on an Internet community and/or discussion forum". *nods* Which I am trying to protest against at the moment.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

lolita

new? whats wrong with the word new? I use the word in everyday life.. when did it become a bad word? honestly, im missing everything these days..

baska

Did you use the word N>E>W>B>I>E or N>O>O>B (just minus the >'s and you'll see the words), If so then thats what you did wrong...It's one of Ad's rules..... <_<  

lolita

..ie? i use that in every day life too, whats bad about that word? i never knew it became bad.
when is "the" going to be bad?

Blackeyes

Lol, we have another comedian.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

calria

Wheeee....
Its because she's from TSF. *nods* She's semi-fweakish, but in a good way.
:D :D :D