Peace Alliance

Started by Peace Alliance, August 30, 2003, 01:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Hey cool the forums working again!
Anywho, I've decided that spending this much time in front of the computer is really being a bad influince on me. RWL is the main reason i'm on the computer so much, so i've decided to leave. Hey, maybe this means I can pass math this year, eh?

I love you all, even the ones who i oppose because without opposition, why play?

BYE BYE!

[adds in later]
Thanks to everyone who helped me at this game too, and everyone who i've played with and everyone who is nice and... everyone else.
if you want to see my cool list, refer to the list forum list  :snicker:  

The Lady Shael

Ah, we'll all miss you, Peace, you were a great person to have around RWL. But I see where you're coming from when you say RWL is a bad influence...it sorta is on me too. But I'm addicted, I can't leave...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Mark

I'll miss you, Oliver, I wish didn't go.  You were one of the best, and always will be.

Maybe if you pass you'll be able to come back :D.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Blackeyes

Heh, see ya on MSN some time. I am going to follow suite of Peace. I am resigning form RWL I will always have RWl and the forums on my favourite list. But to stay here, it would cost me my school grades which I need tremendously. I say bye to you Peace Alliance. And hello to my new life.

Cool list: everyone.

~Blackeyes the Wolf
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

Peace... I'll miss you. It seems everyone is leaving...  :(  'Bye..

Almkman

See ya Peace.Come back soon.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Aqualis

See ya Peace, sorry to to see you go.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Blood Wake

hey peace, at least come back for next summer. We had good times fighting and being allies. You'll make the games less fun when your gone. bye
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Holby

Later Peace. I'd pick RWL over school anytime, but grades /are/ important.
Great knowing and playing (with or against) you.

I will not deleted this

Dead Eye

Even though the older people are leaving I think right as the forums restarted we got what...2, maybe three new forum goers. And Skip made a RWL account.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Peace Alliance

As soon as i think i can balence school work and RWL i'll come back. it might be a while though.

I was addicted too, but when the game went down it gave me the oppertunity to live without RWL. Also i've been at camp a lot this summer and all camp ever does is change my life. So i feel like this year is going to be a turning point!