Validation Code

Started by Silverstein, July 31, 2003, 07:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverstein

The game is asking for a validation code however I haven't gotten one by e-mail. I'm sure that I typed my e-mail address in correctly and I've asked for the validation code to be resent several times but still nothing. What should I do?

Quamicauzilot

Pester someone about it.  If any of the admins replies to this, just Private Message them until they fix it.  They love being PMed, especially if you have multiple message board accounts, and ask your questions in leet.

Now we get to see if anyone thinks I'm serious.  I'll let you know if I am or not when I make up my mind.
If I think of anything I forgot, I'll just edit it in.

To think I almost forgot this.  For those of you that aspire to rule: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

For the CAFI folks.

Quamicauzilot, leader of The Sockferrets, #10.

Ruatine

*rolls in laughter*

I might just do that since I've not received my validation code either (I signed up for Turbo again).
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Ashyra Nightwing

You could ask one of the admins to validate your account.  What is your horde name, btw?

Silverstein

I tried to pm an admin but that doesn't seem to be working for me either. All I get is the is error:

Mail Error!
Could not sent the email
Failed at 'mail' command

I'm the Silver Horde #393 by the way.

Ashyra Nightwing

That happens when I post topics sometimes... The topics are still posted, so I think that the PMs will still be sent..

Quamicauzilot

Maybe if you found an Admin's mailing address...
If I think of anything I forgot, I'll just edit it in.

To think I almost forgot this.  For those of you that aspire to rule: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

For the CAFI folks.

Quamicauzilot, leader of The Sockferrets, #10.

Boze (Admin)

Hey, hey read the notice, hey, hey, hey.
That's me!