Relations

Started by wolf bite, May 18, 2004, 12:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Just to clear something up:

Way back when the staff was picking more staff members they were concerned about having 2 staff members that were related. Ad the Rat had brought this to my attention before I was promoted. I was confused at what he was talking about. Then he told me that it was the understanding of the staff that Xenocide and I were related. I assured him that I have never met Xenocide in real life and don?t know where that rumor had started.  Then today someone mentioned Xenocide and I having kinship. I have never seen any post about this so I assume it was something talked about in some chat room long ago and some people still believe it to be true.

So I make clear, although Xenocide is one of my best friends that RWL has enabled me the pleasure to met, I live thousands of miles from him and we are not related.

Thanks for your time,

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Juby (Tercios)

hmmm...just curious as to why two relatives should not both be staff.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

wolf bite

I would assume it would be for fairness.  The staff can talk about matters and express their concerns and opinions.  But if one staff member is in the ?pocket? of another, then opinions would just be a puppet opinion and not the free will of the person that the staff had picked to be on the staff because of their thinking.

But then that is just my thoughts.  I was not on the staff when it was a topic.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles