Farewell

Started by Narfel, July 14, 2003, 12:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narfel

Haha! Well, I have taken all of your advice... From the last time I said  Good-bye! Most of you told Me I should STAND out, do something to make people notice ME! Well I beleive I have, Know maybe people will give me credit, and notice, and dare I say, appreciate me? Well thank you to everybody who responded to my good-bye... I Geuss this means I was never leaving... Agin, thanks for they advice!
Peace, I'm back, back again, and came here to find you... Blah, blah, blah!  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Krif

So this was all a big publicity stunt?  Wow.  That's wicked awesome.  You seem like a pretty funny guy Narfel, but I have this overpowering urge to call you "Narfy."
~This is not a signature.  Stop reading this.  It is not a signature.  I will not have a signature.  Oh no!  I made a signature.~

Narfel

Go ahead! You can call me Narfy! Infact I think I like the sound of that...Narfy! Yeah, To whoever reads this... Could you please start calling me Narfy? I allways wanted a nickname! :P  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Krif

Ok Narfy!  Don't know how to make Krif into a nickname... How about the Krifinator.  Oh well, just call me Krif.
~This is not a signature.  Stop reading this.  It is not a signature.  I will not have a signature.  Oh no!  I made a signature.~

Narfel

You got it! I'll remember that! :lol:  

Kenny Boy

Ha ha ha ha, you'll be like Arnold Schwartzsenaeger (sp?)

He says he'sunning for governer of Califiornia, he'll be a tough world conquering legislating machine, the will call him "The Californianator"
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

Yay! No one can stay away for long...

Narfy's back!

Blackeyes

Heh, I knew you couldn't stay away. Your still new, the rwl forums drug is still putting it's affect on you. Well if it was all a publicity stunt then I really want to punch you right now. lol. Welcome back.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Narfel

Sorry, I hope I didn't make anybody mad! Well Thanks for welcoming me back! B)  

calria

Yay for Narfy!

*cheers*

Kenny Boy

Hey Narfy, how ya been!

Great to have you back.
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Narfel

Hey, Kenny Boy, It's been awhile... Who! I geuss this lttle stunt worked quite well... quit a few people have been talking to me! Hahahaha! Thanks againg for 1:Welcoming me back, and 2: Calling me Narfy! HA thanks! :D  

Narfel

Hey, whats up Kenny? Haven't talked with you in awhile! :D