I'm Back!

Started by Urran Voh, July 08, 2003, 11:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urran Voh

I have been allowed to come back on the computer for the rest of the summer!  But I have to work up to 1,000 posts again :angry: .  I wasn't allowed in my Badrang name....
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

Ruatine

Welcome back, dear Badrang (or should I say Urran Voh?). Glad to have you back... as long as you don't spam.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Kenny Boy

Hey I know you from arisen Urran, you were the one that faked an alliance!

But anyway welcome back!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Trident

YAY!  You're back!  Now you know who it is on AIM he keeps trying to make you come back  :D  B)  

Urran Voh

Kenny I did not fake an alliance with you for the last time!  I did ally with you, then formally broke the treaty in the forums.

Thanks Trident! LOL
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

Kenny Boy

I know and I agree, so you may now consider that topic done unless you want to find something wrong with me.
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Pikepaw

I am still going to call you Badrang, okay.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Ashyra Nightwing

Greetings, Urran Voh. I wonder what happened to your old account...

Urran Voh

That's fine Pikepaw.  And Holby (is he still here?) can call me "Badphone".

Pikepaw

He is still here I think, but maybe not.
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Holby

Quote from: Urran VohThat's fine Pikepaw. ?And Holby (is he still here?) can call me "Badphone".
*Grins* Thanks, Badphone. *Thinking* Does "You Ran Vroom" work? That could be a new one. I'll have to experiment. :rolleyes:
Welcome back!

Quote from: PikepawHe is still here I think, but maybe not
No, he's not here. This is actually an imitator talking. But don't tell anyone. *whispers* Hide it in your socks!
I will not deleted this

Pikepaw

You are an imposter of Holby!  That explains your evil deeds!  I shall save Holby and slay you!  **Attacks the imposter viscouisly with daggers and his flail.  The imposter runs but Pikepaw chases him past the sunset and continues attack the imposter while running.**

Urran Voh

Holby, it's been fun on the other site hasn't it? *doesn't want to advertise*  You know, the one with you, me, and Peace going at it.

Sorry, I didn't know if you were still here.  Someone said something about all of the oldbies leaving.

Holby

I hate it when people leave and no new blood comes in to fix it.
We're not allowed to mention Warbands on here, you know. Which is really a pity because it's been soooo much fun recently.
I will not deleted this

Urran Voh

Yea it has!  I just left my biggest army ever!  24 Million Mice, 16 Million Hares, (was until Peace killed 12 million of them) 20 Million Squirrels, and 15 Million Otters.