HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, AMERICANS!

Started by Kilkenne, July 04, 2003, 10:02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny Boy

Actually it's Euchre, and are you calling the English people stupid or Americans stupid, Pikepaw!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Almkman

I think it was the English who invented the English language.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Kenny Boy

Quote from: The CowHA,you think your good,I have my laptop in my boat,I'm shotting bottle Rockets a boats passing by,i shot some little kid and he fell off LOL he was cryin and i didn't even get in trouble,well I'm doin it again so hehehe.
Alright Red, you are now considered evil in my book, i like seeing people in oain but not little kids why in the world would you do that......... o I know, because  they are the only ones you CAN Hurt!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Almkman

You like to see people in pain.Why is that not evil?

Deathclaw

Next time, almkman, aim for the gas tank or engine, maybe steering wheel... explode some stuff with it.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Almkman

I didn't do anything except what I posted early.I was at camp.I love Chief Logan Reservation.There the only place I know of that has ski.

The Cow

Hey Ken he wasn't that little. *mumbles bout chicken feet*he was 10 years old!I bet i could beat the mess out of you kenny*crack knuckles while having sadistic thouhts* just bring it*picks up a pair of socks,mace,some clothespins,a rabid racoon,and a half-a-pound of blue cheese.*

[You're getting very close to getting gagged. Quit using all caps. It's considered shouting.]
2nd Reg. Season BloodThirsty Wolves.
3rd Reg. Season ,Red Horde Of All Evil.
3rd turbo Season ,Blue Horde.
4th turbo season Red Horde Of All Evil.

RazorClaw

No, Pikepaw is deluded enough to not realize that almost everyone has British heritage. Irish, english, whatever, but we all have some of it. Pikepaw thinks that Canadians are the only people who speak correctly, eh? (pronounced as "a") Hey, Cow, you're a nice kid anyways.

[What's your problem? Goodness! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.]

Blackeyes

Oh, wow you guys/girls compare yourselves about some stupid amusmant mallet game, or hitting little kids with bottle rockets, or beating up kenny. Wow you all seem so nice, caring, and kind.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Pikepaw

I do not think that RazorClaw (only I can beat up Kenny, Cow).  I said that there are a lot of confusing grammer and spelling rules in the English language (for all countries) that were made by the inventers of the English dictinary, who were ancient peoples.  I do not think Canadians talk better than everyone else.  (I hate those accent things you say about us Canadians and they are not true RazorClaw.)  **Shoots RazorClaw with his favorite crossbow to teach him a lesson.**
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Ruatine

This getting rather heated, and I can see the direction it's going (it's not good). You're being violent and uncivil. This topic is closed.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart