Previous topic - Next topic

The Cow

i think there should be like 6 clans
2nd Reg. Season BloodThirsty Wolves.
3rd Reg. Season ,Red Horde Of All Evil.
3rd turbo Season ,Blue Horde.
4th turbo season Red Horde Of All Evil.

Holby

I think you should read the topic about the way we're playing.
I also think some other things, but I don't want to get gagged or banned for flaming.
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

Two clans. As it is now. I don't want anything changed.

Blackeyes

Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Blood

6 would be sweet man 2 is dumb

Blackeyes

Quote from: Blood6 would be sweet man 2 is dumb
Well , if you don't like it then don't play ... six clans turns it into regular pretty much ... with two clans it is much more strategy instead of mass killing .

By the way , welcome to Redwall Blood .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

The Cow

2nd Reg. Season BloodThirsty Wolves.
3rd Reg. Season ,Red Horde Of All Evil.
3rd turbo Season ,Blue Horde.
4th turbo season Red Horde Of All Evil.

Pikepaw

I Pikepaw the mercenary of the mods and the wise Calria welcome thee to RWL, Blood.  We are the better ones, the Redwallers.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Sonoras

I like it how it is but ice team is in the lead(im in fire :( )so I kind want 3 teams so they dont hurt us so bad and attack the 3rd team.

Yes,and welcome Blood,the redwall games are the best,I hope you enjoy. ;)  

calria

Quote from: PikepawI Pikepaw the mercenary of the mods and the wise Calria welcome thee to RWL, Blood.  We are the better ones, the Redwallers.
*coughs at Pikepaw*
Things have gotten lax whilest I was gone...

QuoteI, Pikepaw, the mercenary of the mods, and the wise Calria, welcome thee to RWL, Blood. We are the better ones; the Redwallers.

Welcome, Blood. May your grammar be good and your spelling impeccable!

Pikepaw

I'm sorry!  I forgot to check my grammer after I finished my post.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

calria

*bows*

LOL! You are forgiven, noble Pikepaw! Serve me well!
*cackles quietly*

You may kiss my ring.

*snerk*