A very sad day for all

Started by baska, June 27, 2003, 01:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baska

T'was a hard day for all on the 27th when the great leader graced the grounds of JG1 for one last time....

Jasta 11

The Rittmeister, known commonly as Jasta 11 sighed as he stood up from his rickety wooden chair behind the desk and stretched.
There. He had done it, but slightly regretfully.
After all the hard work he had put into forming a solid, full clan, he was letting it all slip away.
A note lay folded on the mahogany desk, and unfolding it for a last check, he skimmed over it:

As of now, I'm leaving JG1.
Thank you for your effort, time, commitment, and willingness to help.
I leave a good friend of mine in charge and he will run the clan to the best of his ability.
Show him the same respect you showed me.
Thanks for everything, guys.
Regards,
-Holby.

The note was brief and to the point- he preferred it that way. It was not easy being someone else, and he'd had enough. Removing the gloves from his icy cold hands, he threw them carelessly on to the floor, as he began to remove his flying coat.
Dispatching finally with the remainder of his "Jasta 11" outfit, he exited his office for the last time. The office's use would not end there, though, as Baska had been left in charge. However, it was the end of Jasta 11, and not just his leadership.
Waving a farewell to all his loyal clan members, Jasta took off for his last flight...

Veranor

Ha! I knew it was Holby! Just looking at "The Red Baron" and all the plane related stuff for JG1. Anyways, Baska should be a new good leader.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Blackeyes

Hey Jasta 11 I was wondering if you could spare a spot in JG1 ?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

Holbs....

Nuuuuuuuuu....

Well, I guessed it was you at the beginning.  

wolf bite

How could you guys not have know who it was.  Do you know how many hints he gave you????

The clan was nameds after the red barons's outfit and jaska 11 was the unit.  Then Holby had his signature of the plane.

Hehe

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

baska

Thanks Veranor, I just hope a fufill the great job that Holby did! And Blackeyes, incase you didn't notice there is no-point in asking Holby, as he has resinged and left me in charge, but yes there is a place left in JG1, send me a message in game at #241.

Holby

Quote from: baskaThanks Veranor, I just hope a fufill the great job that Holby did! And Blackeyes, incase you didn't notice there is no-point in asking Holby, as he has resinged and left me in charge, but yes there is a place left in JG1, send me a message in game at #241.
Or you could just tell him that the password is "spandaus" unless you changed it.
I will not deleted this

Narfel

So! That was Holby who was the leader... you know, I never got the chance to ever really talk to you, but I've seen you in a whole load of other Redwall based internet sites... Like FORT MOSSFLOWER, By the way do you know what ever happened to that website?  And baska is a good choice as a leader!
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

baska

Ashyra Nightwing

Fort Mossflower?? That site's still up, I think!

http://www.fortmossflower.net/

Narfel

Allright! I just went to it... well when I joined a long time ago, nobody was active on it! So I just stopped, well now that I know theres people again, I shall join.
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!