Hi!

Started by TS/RULES!, June 29, 2003, 08:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TS/RULES!

Hi I am new, I want to if anyone can figure out what my name means.  Its pretty Obvious.  
If only I was a Mario... I could Jump on bullies, Use Yoshi to spit random fruit juices at them, and basically beat the crap out of them...

Brock

The Sims Rules!  Am I right? Am I right?
It's only obvious because of your avater, and I agree, the sims do rule.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

The Lady Shael

Heya! *waves* Hope you have a great time here at RWL! Let's also hope you don't spam too much. I've seen you around lately, I'm guessing you're very close to becoming a RWL addict. Like me. And most of us here. The wrath of RWL addiction is inescapable. *shudders*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

TS/RULES!

Wow Good Brock.  Yeah, This game and the forums are pretty addicticting or however that is spelled.  People are friendly here.  
If only I was a Mario... I could Jump on bullies, Use Yoshi to spit random fruit juices at them, and basically beat the crap out of them...

Ashyra Nightwing

Yes, RWL is a form of glue.

Hi! I've never seen you before, so welcome!

Ruatine

Hello, TS/RULES!

*smiles* I've also seen you around the forums, and you seem to be a good poster. Welcome to RWL! I hope you stay a very long time.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart