*waves*

Started by Ruatine, July 13, 2003, 07:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruatine

I leave tomorrow for San Antonio, Texas and won't be back home until Aug. 1, so don't be surprised if you don't see me on here a whole lot. I'll pop in sporadically just to make sure you naughty forum goers are behaving at least a little bit.

Meanwhile....

*dances*

Go Texas, The Lone Star State!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Veranor

Bye-Bye Teufel, come back soon so the ebil forum-goers don't run too rampant! Have a good trip!

[And I quote... "10. No use of all caps in either topic titles or posts. It makes the forums messy, and it means you're shouting." So... whatever...]
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Brock

Awwww... that means you won't get mad at people who use all caps anymore...  oh well, bye!  Have fun! :hihi:  
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

calria

Tejas! W00t! Come visit me! *nods*

*ponders the lovable state she's in*

Narfel

I hope you have fun on you trip! And remember... Dont do anything I wouldn't do! :P  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Ashyra Nightwing

Bye bye, Teufel! I hope you have a great trip!

The Lady Shael

That fits, I get back from my vacation on Wednesday, so since you've sorta been the active mod on my vacation, I'll cover for you on your vacation. ^_^ Have a great trip! Send us a postcard!  :P  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Blackeyes

Bye, bye. Have a nice trip. Don't forget to bring me something back.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Urran Voh

Hope you have fun on your trip Teufel!
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

Vengerak

Heh.  Have fun!