Pick one of the five senses....

Started by The Lady Shael, June 25, 2003, 11:01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TS/RULES!

Darn you flood control! Anyway, If you were blind youcould listen to books on tape, assuming you weren't deaf.
If only I was a Mario... I could Jump on bullies, Use Yoshi to spit random fruit juices at them, and basically beat the crap out of them...

Brock

Well the poll says you could live with only one, so even if you still had hearing, how could you tell where the books on tape were, you don't have sight.  And you couldn't just feel around for them because you don't have touch.  You might actually eat them but you don't know because you don't have taste.  With sight you can atleast read the books, see where things are, and know what's edible.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

The Lady Shael

Well, how do you think blind people can manage with them now? Blind people aren't as worse off as many people think. I even heard there was this blind guy who was really good at bicycling because he used echolocation to get around. They just learn to live with it. I'm surprised Ju's the only one who picked touch. I nulled, but that's probably what I would've chosen. You wouldn't be able to get around without touching, even if you were blind and deaf. So you probably wouldn't be able to pick up those books on tape anyways.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.