Best day of my life and of others lives

Started by Pikepaw, June 21, 2003, 04:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pikepaw

I got the book Triss today.  It is the only Redwall novel that is published that I haven't read.  I am so excited, my dad bought it (also The Hobbit and the fifth Harry Potter book but the Potter book is mostly for my sister) for me because I got 98.5% average on four of my PATs that I had this week. (for non-Canadians PAT stands for Provincal Achivment Test, the Provincal government makes these evil tests to see how smart we are, grade 3, 6, 9 & 12 ye get them) I am in grade six and we had a Science practice PAT, Social PAT, Math part B PAT, LA part B PAT and last but not least my Science PAT.  I have had one test every single day for the last two weeks, I am a record holder in grade six for my high marks: Social 94%, Math B 100%, LA B 100%, Science 100%.  I forget the rest of my PAT marks except for LA part A where we had to write a story and newspaper article, I got 100% on the story but a way lower mark on the article (I was not meant to be a reporter) so my total wasn't 100 but the story was.  My teacher said that she had other teachers check the story to make sure she marked it right and she also said that 100% on three PATs is amazing, one or two maybe but three, I am a genuis.  So back to my point, (even though you would love to hear about my intelligence) if I am not around much it will be because I will be reading the great book Triss and my mind shall be taken over by the great work of Brain Jacques.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Pikepaw

ADD REPLIES TO THIS AWESOME TOPIC OR ALL WHO DO NOT SHALL BE TORTURED AND SLAIN!  I am serious about the torture at least, so you should all post here or my threats shall be real. :angry:  :angry:  
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

pokeymanns

I'm sorry.  I should have posted.  That's cool that you're smart.  I am too, but not really.  I'm going in to nineth grade so my deffinition of smart would be very different from yours.  I'll miss you around here.  You are one of my friends here and I really love you.  >Gives Pikepaw a big hug<
~Pokeymanns

Pikepaw

I am still here.  I was wrong, I can still read my book and have the time to post at the same time.

Pikepaw

Wapekip

You are the smartest person I have ever met and so cool.  Come on people, post here.
I am Pikepaw, my name is Pikepaw spelled backwards.
See that weasel in my avatar, I look a lot like him, almost like twins.

Almkman

Couldn't you not post and read triss?
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Wapekip

Almkman

Triss only takes one or two days to read so you should be back in no time.

Wapekip

Almkman

You should really change your sig because the picture doesn't come up.

Pikepaw

Abby The Rat

You're bound to fail if you taking a test for posting in forums. ~nod~ Not capping your I's and all that. Nah, Just Kidding really.

Well Done.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.