This is Great

Started by CoolClaw, June 26, 2003, 03:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolClaw

*nibbles on the cheese he stole from the cows*  Haha Cows you milk filled idiots!  Haha keep gonig in your farms and provide me with Cheese!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Ruatine

"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Ashyra Nightwing

The Lady Shael

Haha, btw, Teufel, Veranor stole your avatar and is using it for his buddy icon, or maybe you knew that already.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Julie stole /my/ dancing tomato!

See you all on Sunday!

Goodbye!

Ruatine

QuoteHaha, btw, Teufel, Veranor stole your avatar and is using it for his buddy icon, or maybe you knew that already.

WHAT!? *ahem* What?! No, I didn't know that since I've never talked to Veranor on aim. *shrugs* What's a person to do? It's not like I own the pic; I just like it. *goes to change her avatar to a another cute cow*
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

TR Shadow

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingJulie stole /my/ dancing tomato!

See you all on Sunday!

Goodbye!
I know I did =\.  I love the dancing tomato soooooo much!

Veranor

I changed it though, don't worry. It was just till I found a good monkey picture, which doesn't want to load.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Firetooth

...bjorn...made...of...fail...
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.