RWL shirt

Started by Calantorntain, June 16, 2003, 11:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruatine

Don't anticipate it too much, Kenny Boy. Being a teenager isn't all that exciting.

I'm short on spedable cash right now, but I'd def ask my mom to buy me one for my b-day (which is Sept. 26; I'll be 18). They look nice though, Calantorntain.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Kenny Boy

YEAH RIGHT, when im a teenager my mom will stop treating me like im five abd ill ba able to legally sit in front seat of car, sit in back seat with no seatbelt, drive, go on the rides at cedar point, make money at a job............ and all that awesome stuff you teenagers can do
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Brock

Well I don't reccomend not wearing your seatbelt in the back of the car.  You'll still have to wait a couple years before you could drive or get a job unless it's mowing lawns or something.  You might have more chores to do and stuff like that.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Ashyra Nightwing

Being a teenager is no different to being a kid. Except you're slightly older.  

Ruatine

*snickers at Ashyra*

She's right though.

Example of how not cool it is to be a teenager: I received a letter from a company today offering me a summer job . Even if I wanted to apply, I can't. You know why? Because I'm not 18 yet! How stupid is that?!

*sigh* Out of high school and still not 18... it's a bummer.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Kenny Boy

yeah but in michigan you can work part-time at the age of 14
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Brock

You'll still have to wait another year after you're 13.  Ashyra's right though.  It's just like being a kid except you're older, and you have a few more responsibilities.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!