Peace's Plee

Started by Peace Alliance, November 09, 2003, 06:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

I made a new banner. It is NOT a flame. I asked holby beforehand if he would mind, and he said no. In fact, holby (along with many already) is planning to put it in his sig aswell. I ask you all to do the same. It is simply to prove my point. It is not a flame and i don't appreciat being gagged for one similar.

You probably wont get in trouble, maybe a warning. But thats all because i am getting so many people to do it, that i doubt retto could get you all. Although there is a chance. I just beg that you do this for me because i truely think that my gag was wrong. I know i have few friends on the forums, but if you could to this for me, i would feel much more welcome.

banner:
PLEASE put this banner in your sig:
Quote from: The Forum Rules5. No flaming. Be nice to each other. The RWL forum's definition of flaming: Deliberately and intentionally insulting another member on these forums, with serious intention to put that person down. This includes semi-flaming, which is a "hinted" flame, not a direct or outright flame, but still with intention to insult.

code:
PLEASE put this banner in your sig:
[IMG(])http://home.graffiti.net/stickersticker:graffiti.net/holbenvy.gif[/IMG]
(take away the brackers around the ])

Menatus

It's not in your sig.

I thought Holby left.

I'm confused.

Why is the stickersticker:graffiti.net thing in there? For my old graffiti account it was never like that...

Oh well.

Retto

The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Peace Alliance

QuoteQUOTE (The Forum Rules @ The Top Of This Forum)
5. No flaming. Be nice to each other. The RWL forum's definition of flaming: Deliberately and intentionally insulting another member on these forums, with serious intention to put that person down. This includes semi-flaming, which is a "hinted" flame, not a direct or outright flame, but still with intention to insult.  

"Deliberately and intentionally insulting another member"
You know lovely well thats not what the banner was doing. I even explained how holby let me put it there. How could i be trying to insult him if i asked him if i could put it there and everything?
This is just another example of your overcompensation.

Menatus

Peace Alliance

Thanks for the very relevent input  :P  

Menatus

Ashyra Nightwing

The graffiti.net thing is evil and new.. *prods it* I preferred it when it was shorter.