It's kind of sad...

Started by CoolClaw, June 06, 2003, 05:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

*blinks* Everyone is posting too much! I can't keep up!

One day...
;)  

RazorClaw

No, you can't. There was a point when you were higher than I.....But (mostly) wholesome posts are the way to go! I've only spammed a teeny bit outside of Spa Room (shouldn't it be spam room?).

Cindarin

If I were to say I was back no one would believe me. However it is true I am back. I was one of the first to log on. :)
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

RazorClaw

Really. It looks to me like I was waaaaaay before you. May? Honestly, that's a new definition of "one of the first".

CoolClaw

Quote from: RazorClawNo, you can't. There was a point when you were higher than I.....But (mostly) wholesome posts are the way to go! I've only spammed a teeny bit outside of Spa Room (shouldn't it be spam room?).
I heard that the Admins thought spam room 101 sounded you know spammy and whatnot. So they called it Spa room 101.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: CindarinIf I were to say I was back no one would believe me. However it is true I am back. I was one of the first to log on. :)
He is back. He was, well, not particularly nice to me when I had 20,000 rats long ago...
*cough he has 7 skiffs cough*

Kazaar

Hmmm, Razorclaw was only at like 400 when i went away heh... Better get some posting in here!

Blackeyes

Yes , posting is fun , but to much posting is bad , so don't spam and be a good little poster :):):) Well , I hope that some day Raine and Klamath may return ... they were good posters and kept things alive and happening .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Brock

Well maybe Raine and Klamath aren't back but I am!  I just couldn't stay away and I wanted to still do this stuff...  Anyways, I'm back now so atleast there's one more person on the forums.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Cindarin

RazorClaw is only that high because of all his spam messages. Brock I can see you're on the forums, but are you playing the game as well?
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Brock

Yes.  I'm Ferret Fighters on both servers.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Blackeyes

Hurray , so the forums are still alive , and I wish you happy posting in the future .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

Yes! People are returning! There are new posts every day! The forums aren't dying....yet.