Favorite Forum-goers of all time

Started by RazorClaw, June 05, 2003, 04:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindarin

1. Wolfbite all the way.

Hey, it's amusing seeing how you all react to his posts.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Dixie Ros?

I nulled. Mentus and Ad? Hoboy....
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Scarwake

I selected other because my name wasn't up there and yours was?? How stupid of you was that!?!  I'm far better forum goer than you'll ever be!!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

Truthfully, Razorclaw has been more active, and has been on here much, much longer than you, Scarwake, but I will agree that doesn't make him a better contributer. I am a little surprised I'm not on there though...I've been here since almost a week after RWL started, which was about in late September/early October. Hmf, I can see when I'm not loved.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

Quote from: ScarwakeI selected other because my name wasn't up there and yours was?? How stupid of you was that!?!  I'm far better forum goer than you'll ever be!!
That's a matter of opinion, and as I said before, THERE'S AN OTHER OPTION! If I could include fifty people, do you think that I'd leave out so many? And, Shael, a better contributer does not mean that I'm 1) More active, with good posts, 2) been here longer. But, it's still everyone's opinion. Hmmmmm.....