Doom

Started by Lupus Moonfang, July 26, 2003, 11:10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lupus Moonfang

Has anyone ever gotten the feeling lately that doom of RWL is imminent? :unsure:  
~Lupus Luno Moonfang, Esq, Warlord of The Darkmoon Army, Leader of the clan of The Moonraiders, friend of Bloodknife Scarleg
Email me at melvin_the_crazy@lycos.com

calria

Erm...
No...
Don't say crud like that, man...

Lupus Moonfang

Well, you know all the crashes and such.
What does Bu-jo mean, anyway?    :huh:

[edit] And Solijah?

[Don't double post. Learn how to edit your posts.]
~Lupus Luno Moonfang, Esq, Warlord of The Darkmoon Army, Leader of the clan of The Moonraiders, friend of Bloodknife Scarleg

calria

1) *annoyingly points to the post edit button*

2) I think they mostly just mean that our Admins have weird, frighteningly psychotic senses of humor... *giggle*

Lupus Moonfang

Forgive me, please.
But how do they determine what to put there?
And how did they find out you made excellent Julienne fries?

calria

*shrug* It's by post-count. First rank is Bu-jo or whatever, then Soljah, then Foot Soldier... then whatever else the nutsy admins have programmed in.

Once you've reached 1,000 posts, they give you a "custom title" for your forum name.

I've asked a million times, but I've never once gotten a straight answer on why mine is "Makes Excellent Julien Fries." It makes me wish I hadn't requested that it not have something to do with spelling/grammar, which is my trademark.

The Lady Shael

*pats* There are some things we can't help. *is curious what her own title will be* Probably something boring, like "RWL Moderator" or something...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Narfel

Have no fear Narfel is here! Sorry I was gone the past 2 weeks but I've been busy helping my dad rebuild this old boat that he got... It's soo cool. It's a 455 oldsmobile engine with a Berkly jet... Brand new interior... The boat itself is red, white, and blue. And The engine is also brand new... We are still working out the bugs but today is finaly the day we get to test it out for a long time anyway... rather then see whats wrong with it then take it home again to fix it. By the way, it hauls [behind]!

Peace, I'm outta here!

[No asterisks please. That word's forbidden on these forums. Read the rules.]
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!