A few questions

Started by Quamicauzilot, June 02, 2003, 03:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calantorntain

1.What discovery or invention do you anticipate the most?
Something that allows me to stay in shape AND play on the computer at the same time.

2.For what would you lay down your life?
Many many things.  Any noble cause.  Or to save a baby.  Or something.

3.Who is the most relevant person of our time?
Brian Jacques?

4.If you were to sum up your life so far in one word, what would it be?
Perfect

5.If you could smash one thing, and only one thing, what would it be?
Humans.

6.What is the biggest problem the US (or your country of residence) has? The World?
US- Drugs.  World- me not being its ruler.

7.If an atomic bomb was going to explode a block away in ten minutes, what would you do for those minutes?
Find the guy I like, and a bed.

8.Why are there people we see nearly every day, and never talk to?
Because society discourages that.  Or something.

9.What is the ugliest thing you have ever seen?
I have no idea.  Maybe that jawless fish in bio class.

10.What is your greatest fear?
I would rather not say.

11.If you could choose one sound to describe or embody violence, what would it be?
The sound of silence.
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

CoolClaw

Quote from: Calantorntain

Humans.

Well, if you did that wouldn't you kill yourself or are you half cheese half bum just like me?
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Pikepaw

Quote from: Calantorntain3.Who is the most relevant person of our time?
Brian Jacques?

6.What is the biggest problem the US (or your country of residence) has? The World?
World- me not being its ruler.
1. What discovery or invention do you most anticapate.
I think I would like something that you can go inside TV shows and books and history and stuff like that and actually experince it and if you want become someone who would fit in and would not attract to much attention, (but not an actual character, more of an extra, like a villager or soldier without a name) like say you went inside the Redwall book Salamandastron, you could blend in as a long patrol hare or a Guosssom shrew (the book Salamandastron Guosssom stands for Guerrila Union of South Stream Shrews of Mossflower, **waits to get pummbeled and for the cruel reactions**)  **eyes his Redwall books** which one first.  In the minutes I thought of this post I thought of all that just then,

Nice going with those two questions, (I don't know what relevant means) Can I be one of your officer guys if you get to be the ruler of the world like you deserve.  I am so sucking up to you.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Calantorntain

QuoteWell, if you did that wouldn't you kill yourself or are you half cheese half bum just like me

My death is a small price for what I would achieve.

And sorry, when I take over the world the people that suck up will be the second to go.
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

Ashyra Nightwing

I'll take over the world first!
I think I'll answer the questions seriously now..

1.What discovery or invention do you anticipate the most?
Hamster cages!

2.For what would you lay down your life?
Friends, family..

3.Who is the most relevant person of our time?
Brian Jacques

4.If you were to sum up your life so far in one word, what would it be?
Cheese.

Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. Grrr...

Pollution.

7.If an atomic bomb was going to explode a block away in ten minutes, what would you do for those minutes?
Attempt to knock myself out so that I wouldn't feel the pain.

8.Why are there people we see nearly every day, and never talk to?
I'm scared of people.

9.What is the ugliest thing you have ever seen?
Hmm... Squashed insects.

10.What is your greatest fear?
A painful death.

11.If you could choose one sound to describe or embody violence, what would it be?
Ow.

Pikepaw

I am not sucking up I am just complamenting you and hoping to be an officer guy, I'll never suck up again.  I want to be an officer of anyone who I don't hate who rules the world or at least part of it, as long as they have something like a castle and I get like a sword or some weapon like that.  I am weird.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.