O.o Leaving also?

Started by Bloodrath, June 03, 2003, 11:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Well, Bloodrath. I must say, an unexpected leave. And a disappointing one. *declares* This is the only person I know on here who has not spammed once. Fare well, Bloodrath, and happy Terrouge-posting!

::cries::  :hihi:  

Narfel

Well doesnt that tell you somethging then!
      LOL.... Just kidding!
              :D  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Blackeyes

Umm , Narfel what are you talking about ?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Narfel

I didn't know that there wa a second page so I accidently responded to the last thing that was said on the 1st page... (I need to pay more attention) :unsure:  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

The Lady Shael

*claims Narfel and pats on the head* I used to make that mistake...I used to know someone who would accidentally start a new topic everytime she replied to a topic. It was funny at first, but then the forum got filled up with a lot of pointless posts....*cough OE! cough* That was a long time ago, and on a different board which is dead now anyways.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

CoolClaw

Ah, yes we all make mistakes except me because I am perfect. HAHAHAHAHa!
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Narfel

Yeah right!  *rolls his eyes* Besides I have done it 2 times  now, but I have seemed to master it know! B)  

Ashyra Nightwing

I make constant mistakes! I'm proud of it!

Narfel

I hardly ever make mistakes.. unless you count spelling!
... So. Did Bloodrath Leave? :unsure:  

Ashyra Nightwing

It seems he did. He isn't posting anymore.

Dixie Ros?

Am I a n00b? Claim me, anyone?  Bye Bloodrath!!
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Ashyra Nightwing

*claims Dixie*
It's sad that everyone is leaving. I keep thinking back to the good old days of RWL, when Stormclaw was still playing, and Klamath had 1000 posts.. *sniff*

Blackeyes

Quote from: Dixie RoseAm I a n00b? Claim me, anyone?  Bye Bloodrath!!
Listen , once you don't need to ask if your a n00b or anything like that  then you will most likely be a middlebie ... no more oldbies though .. I bet if I had of came on more often I could have become an oldbie ... but Ad also said that from now on there is no such thing as n00bs and oldbies .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....