Wanted: Redwall E-zine reporters

Started by Bravehart, July 07, 2003, 12:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bravehart

Okay, admit it, you've all read the RW e-zine Lagomorphia and loved it.  But recently, the staffers have started to get lives (gasp) and now it's been awhile since our depraved minds have gotten another issue of disturbingly funny material.  So I have taken it upon myself to create a second queer production, (a shameless rip-off of Lag) and I need writers.  So if you're abnormal, humorous, and want to write for the e-zine, PM me, or email me at omega_warrior01@hotmail.com.

I?ll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree
I know you can hear me
I can taste it in your tears

Holding my last breath
Safe inside myself
Are all my thoughts of you
Sweet raptured light
It ends here tonight

Closing your eyes to disappear
You pray your dreams will leave you here
But still you wake and know the truth
No one?s there

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

Wow, Lagomorphia is still around? Is Terrouge still around? Or has it given up on sticking to Redwall-only material?

If you absolutely need writers or contributers, I'll volunteer. I probably won't be able to contribute regularly though, and I haven't read most of the Redwall books in years.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

Heh, Shael, that post was made in 2003

Firetooth has been practicing threadcromancy
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

bjornredtail

Lagmorphia is gone... Terrouge is still around though. For a while they tried to recruit me as a dev... But I got real busy with class and stuff.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!