Jolly Old ENGLAND!!!

Started by General Austin, May 25, 2003, 01:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Quote from: RazorClawThe proper response is "And the rest o' the afternoon t' you.".
I thought it was "And the rest of the day to yourself". Without the accented English.
*Shrug*
I will not deleted this

Orcrist

hmmm....I can do all British accents: Irish, Scottish, English, and Welsh. Welsh is definetely the hardest- if some of my cousin weren't Welsh, I wouldn't be able to do the accent.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Dead Eye

For some reason England made blades ally them, than decided to not make us allied and hit me and at least 1 other(Acid Rain) Why
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Menatus

YAAY BRITISH PEOPLE!!! I love British accents with a fiery passion! (Don't worry, I just say it) I can do British, Australian, Scottish (not Irish, though), and other stuff.

Here's my Aussie: Croikey, mate! A croc bit off me arm!

RazorClaw

British and English are entirely different. Great Britain has England, Ireland, Scottland, and Whales. Last time I chacked, that is.  

Pikepaw

You insult The Crocodile Hunter, I know it.  WHEN WILL PEOPLE STOP MOCKING HIM!
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Orcrist

Pikepaw- he was a character created to be mocked. That's the point of it...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Mark

Quote from: General AustinHo ho, wot, wot! I've made a jolly new clan! It's called, England and I'd like everyone to join! Contact #9 for details.
I contacted #9 almost 1 week ago and gor no reply!

Speakin' O' the Irish who here Pippin in The Lord O' The Ring did a good job on the Irish accent?
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?