My new avatar!

Started by TR Shadow, May 20, 2003, 06:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Very true Tuefel, but very wrong!! See, penguins DO live in the north pole. I was up there last summer investigating a government conspericy involving NHL playoff games when i saw a little penguin run across the snow and into a hole! Of course i followed and entereed the hole........ <>

But trust me, they're up there. And they're plotting!!!!

Ruatine

:rolleyes: All I can say is: How droll.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Pikepaw

When I said around the south pole I meant in the southern hemisphere.  I was just so mad at that statment, I said that.  Peace if penguins naturally outside of zoos have a population to surpport that penguins do live up there, then you are a secert agent working fo Denmark, a ninga and a very gluttonus, drunk, lazy pirate with a sickle and I am really a samuri warrior, a warrior (supposed to be there), a worldwide famous mercenary and theif, can drive a plane and a stupid fat pirate who carries a short sword.  So there.  Oh ya and I don't think that you would need to go that far north to investigate something involving the NHL.  But the government sent you and if it was the US government, well they're twisted and weird.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Peace Alliance

BAH, you know nothing Pikepaw. I am a special agent, I know things you wouldn't imagine. I know secrets about everg goverment. In fact, you dont know this, but there is more then one american government....

Blackeyes

I knew that and I work for those other governments even though I'm canadian ...
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Trident

Don't tell anybody, but penguins live in inside of trees.

Pikepaw

I figured there was more than one US government, seems like 50 USA governments since I think the states are against each other.  Poor Blackeyes, you are a Canadian and most likley smarter than any American you would work for.  The Americans are crazy, proud people who are either skinny as a twig or really fat and are always fighting.  Never work for an American, Canadian mercenarys (like myself) are superior to American contract killers and secret agents.  Canadian secret agents are better.  Everyone knows about American secret agents but Canadian secret agents are so good almost no one has even heard of them, but they exsit.  I work for them from time to time.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Blackeyes

LOL , thank you for that little ... hmmm what may it be called? Introduction on us canadian members :P  
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

RazorClaw

Uuuhhhhhhh.....
all I can say, is....... do any of you agents know a mafiya guy named *looks around* Britva?