The final war...

Started by calria, May 24, 2003, 02:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beatles

Aaaw, Winter's gone.

OK, here's a joke for you all. Clan of Winter can be abbreviated to COW. And the clan password is "mad", so:

MAD-COW!

:)

I'm sorry to hear about this, Ad.

Orcrist

Ad- you accuse me falsely- look at the news searches: Calria attacked me, then I attacked Ken Kats and her....never you. If you want proof- look at the news search, I'm #29
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Ruatine

Jeepers! I'm sick for three days, and I come back to find that everything is changed. It's true that Orcrist never attacked you, Ad. *nods* The first person in KM to attack you was #17. The very first person to attack you was #20.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Kilkenne

So basically, Cal, (I'm sorry to say it.) playing the leading role of SUPER FOOL, decided that she was going to make up something about KM killing Ad. Thanks Cal, now I can see that you ruined my RWL career...Aus and Shael left to join your rebellion of stupidity, sucked in by your swirling vortex of charisma, and that triggered the leaving of most everyone else, to different causes, all of them not telling me why and when they were leaving. Yippee...This makes me decidedly more unhappy...I've hit yet another new low...wheeeeeee.

calria

For your information, Kilk, I "made up" absolutely nothing. I went by information which was given to me by Ad, Aus, and others who I consider to be reliable sources. I did not question this information, since I know that treachery and complete ruthlessness are characteristic of your gameplay.

If this is depressing Ad, though, forget it. Forget the whole -censors self- thing.

General Austin

Actualisimo, I made the chat room for War against your clan. Calria was persuaded by me to join, and so was Shael. *waits for total destruction of his horde* :ph34r:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Mark

I think that if anyone's going to attack anyone there should be proof.

It's all not very thus no one should attack anyone.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Blackeyes

Tis true but it is called warlords which inclines war . As in killing one another .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....