John Cliese!

Started by RazorClaw, May 27, 2003, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Monty Python, wot wot!

Ruatine

I've never heard of the guy. Though I have heard of Monty Python. Therefore, I null my vote, because if I can't vote intelligently, I won't vote at all.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

RazorClaw

I NEVER vote intelligently! Hahaha! *looks down in shame at his bad joke*

Peace Alliance

*tryes to vote idiotic in order to spite RazorClaw but cant because he remembers the girl he likes likes monty python... :P * ^ I'm With Stupid  

RazorClaw

Why do you want to spite me? Have you heard of "Anger Management"?

Peace Alliance

well, i tent to like [Edit] off people i hate.... my music teacher is going to anger management!! its true! he told this one girl he likes, and she told me..... oh wait... nobody cares..... *crys*

[Edit, read the rules.]

RazorClaw

You aren't...errrr.....a variation of the term you so vulgarly put, annoying me. Why do you hate me?

Badrang the Tyrant

Who cares what Peace thinks about you RazorClaw?  He just likes to make you mad, but I know a way you can get back at him.... :snicker:  :grin-eyes:  

RazorClaw

I don't want to know it. He's going to keep spiting me and hating me and calling me a moron. He'll continually look more dumb, and eventually I will have won a moral victory without flaming him or taking his stupid "challenges", that when I say I won't, and give a reason, I'm a coward and my excuse is pathetic.

Quamicauzilot

It's John Cleese, not Cliese.  He and Eric Idle, Micheal Palin, Terry Jones , Terry Gilliam, and Graham Chapman made up Monty Python.
If I think of anything I forgot, I'll just edit it in.

To think I almost forgot this.  For those of you that aspire to rule: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

For the CAFI folks.

Quamicauzilot, leader of The Sockferrets, #10.