What's wrong with the server?

Started by Kilkenne, May 24, 2003, 10:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/boze/public_html/warlords/login.php on line 16

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/boze/public_html/warlords/login.php:16) in /home/boze/public_html/warlords/html.php on line 61

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/boze/public_html/warlords/login.php:16) in /home/boze/public_html/warlords/html.php on line 62

Redwall: Warlords
DARK EMPIRES EXPANSION
No such user!

That's what I get when I try to login, I know I'm using the right username/password, because it is the same as I always use...Any admins feel like fixing it/figuring out what's wrong?

Blackeyes

Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

The Lady Shael

*groans* Oh yay, not again.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Almkman

I've gotten the same thing.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Blackeyes

Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ruatine

It's been happening quite a bit, Kilk. You just have to wait a while until one of the admins get around to fixing it.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Kilkenne

Hmmm...yup, 'cause I've been out of it for 3-4 months, I didn't know how easily and much we got hacked...dang...

Scarwake

Ugnn...Let's just hope that nobody's account got deleted..I know what that's like.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Veranor

Why does everyone jump to assume this is caused by a hacker?
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Almkman

What else would cause it Veranor.

Veranor

QuoteWarning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/boze/public_html/warlords/login.php on line 16

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/boze/public_html/warlords/login.php:16) in /home/boze/public_html/warlords/html.php on line 61

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/boze/public_html/warlords/login.php:16) in /home/boze/public_html/warlords/html.php on line 62

Those are all errors. You know that errors can happen if new things are added (which need to be debugged and fixed) or there is something wrong with the MySql server, which doesn't ALWAYS have to be a hacker

EDIT: My guess is the MySql database can't be reached. Check out the military part of the guide FROM THE MAIN PAGE
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Almkman

Which I wouldn't know anything about.

The Beatles

No, the main file, rwl.php detects if the database can't be reached and dies. This is just probably someone playing with the code. And it's been fixed.

BTW, Veranor, flaming credit us on your game, you obviously took the code from our server (wow, that was really old code...), instead of RWL. We need players too.

Veranor

Sorry, will be changed (note: I had nothing to do with which source code got put up) He put it up, I just made it work without Crontabs

Edit: Please don't associate me with "my" game, because even if I work on it, doesn't mean I respect it a great deal, because as you said, the code is basically all copied. Thinking of doing something by myself where I have the most control over the servers.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org