War Against KM

Started by The Camel Traders, May 22, 2003, 06:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Camel Traders

As leader of the Ethiopian Camel Riders, I ask for help in the task of defeating Kilk, although I already have support from many places, all and any are welcome. KM itself does not need to fall, but the leader does. Those who do not fight now will soon be unable to fight, when KM becomes unreachable.

All in support PM me, after this fight all alliances will be called off.

Ethiopian Camel Riders
Rank 2

Kilkenne

And it seems you have now joined KM. Good choice, brother...good choice...

alacazar

LOL  now I know who took my place

grins   at least i got booted for a good cause ;)  

Kilkenne

Sorry, I'm keeping you on ally, he's leaving the game soon, he just wanted to play for a while, you're first on the list to get back in, methinks...keep the clan forum pass.

Blackeyes

Hmmm ... quite funny , he tried to get people to kill you know he wants to be your little brother ... I think the little boy just wants protection . :snicker:  :snicker:  
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

TSR

The Lady Shael

I'm sure both of them can handle themselves quite well enough, Blackeyes, thank you for that input, and ECT has already shown his skills by gathering a sufficient amount of land from half of the KM members, and resting briefly in rank number two, which was all before he decided to join KM. Besides, who doesn't want protection? Most players are in a clan anyways, including yourself.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

~>John<~

*is going to kill of any KM'er who hasnt reached rank 10 due to hate of newbs and hopes KilK will oblige the list of them/those people
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Blackeyes

Quote from: The Lady ShaelI'm sure both of them can handle themselves quite well enough, Blackeyes, thank you for that input, and ECT has already shown his skills by gathering a sufficient amount of land from half of the KM members, and resting briefly in rank number two, which was all before he decided to join KM. Besides, who doesn't want protection? Most players are in a clan anyways, including yourself.
I joined not for protection if I haden't joined I bet i would have been attacked less ...
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Kilkenne

Gone off the deep-end, have you, John? Well, let's hope you can tread water for a while...I don't think you'll be killing any of my members any time soon... :)