which do you do?

Started by Sonoras, May 22, 2003, 06:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonoras

Well????I just attack ppl a whole lot..... :)  

Pikepaw

I don't attack people usually.  Only if I fel like it or if they attack me first.  I like havimg lots of allies and getting more networth other ways. :)  
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Aqualis

I usually attack until the other person is maxed out, or I cannot break through anymore.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ashyra Nightwing

I attack until I have enough land. Which, knowing my economy, is a lot.
People I can break without losing troops, I attack a lot more. *coughpeacealliancehasnoweaselscough*

Blackeyes

Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Sonoras

I wasn't excpecting anyone to say "err....what a stupid poll" ::cries::  :angry:  :(  

calria

I've gotten into the habit of attacking people to death on Turbo - until they max out - especially when they have an easy weakness, like #77 and skiffs/stoats, or #58 and skiffs... *smile*