How annoying am I?

Started by Killer_Wolf, May 12, 2003, 04:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

I spammed all the time on the old forums. And Beatles acually let me in CAFI? It was probably the cheese-type nature of my spam..

Blackeyes

Hey I don't think I spam nearly as much as I used to when I was new here like 5-6 months ago ... the good 'ol days ... how I do miss them ...Back to topic I have number 130 something and I only have like 100 post so I wouldn't consider myself anything near a spammer . and by the way you aren't a n00b infact you are maturing well .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

calria

Do I spam?
I don't think that I do, but my thoughts often have little to no correlation with reality...

RazorClaw

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingI spammed all the time on the old forums. And Beatles acually let me in CAFI? It was probably the cheese-type nature of my spam..
Ah, yes, not the most.... elegant cheeser, but an...uh....a......uh.......well, let's just say that you were a bit, active in your cheese dealings. Calria, just because your thoughts have no correlation to reality doesn't mea that you are nessicarily insane or a half-wit.

Ashyra Nightwing

SOON CHEESE WILL RULE THE WORLD!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

I couldn't resist that.
:D  

RazorClaw

That's what seperates you from being an oldbie. I was here before you, therein hardly spamming at all, whilst you periodically spam, hence, I'm an oldbie an you're not!

Ashyra Nightwing

Right. What do you all think? Am I an oldbie? I think Razorclaw is...

RazorClaw

Actually, now that I think realistically about it rather than joking, I'd say...... I'm an Oldbie and you're not.  :snicker: Uhhhhh, actually, I'd say we're both Oldbies, so............... Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  :hihi:  

Badrang the Tyrant

And what about me?  I have been here since the first Age and have matured greatly (I think) from when I was a newbie.

RazorClaw

You're........ *looks into crystal ball that is really plastic* a.......middlebie! An Oldbie will come when you have no doubt of it.